SWEET & HEALTHY CHIA SEED PUDDING
Hi everyone! I just want to share an easy recipe if you’re looking for something a bit sweet but healthy to make this weekend. Here’s my recipe for chia seed pudding.
Chia seeds are flavourless so you can try out different flavours. For instance, instead of adding shredded coconut, you can add fresh fruits and nuts or even make it into chocolate pudding.
Superfood Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp toasted quinoa flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp organic coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 3 – 4 tbsp almonds slivers
- 3 – 4 tbsp sweetened coconut flakes
- Mix the first five ingredients.
- Transfer into small mason jars for easy storage or whichever food containers you have.
- Refrigerate overnight. Once the seeds are soaked in liquid, it forms a gelatinous substance making the mixture thick and has a similar consistency with pudding.
- Serve with the almond slivers and toasted sweetened coconut flakes.
Let me know what flavour/s you added with yours.
Enjoy your weekend!
Why hello there, thanks for visiting The Sweet Edge!
I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me for questions, comments and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org