I like quick and easy dinners, just like this easy chicken teriyaki recipe. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy cooking but there are days when you just don’t have the luxury of time. If you’re looking for something simple and easy to add to your weekly menu, give this recipe a try.
Although, I listed the toasted sesame seed and green onions as optional, they add flavour and texture to this dish.
Happy cooking! Cheers!
Easy Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts boneless and skinless, sliced in to bite size pieces
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 - 4 tbsps cornstarch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced thinly on a bias (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, rice wine and honey. Set aside.
- Dredge chicken with cornstarch.
- Heat oil in the frying pan then add chicken.
- Halfway through cooking add the soy sauce mixture.
- Continue to cook until the chicken is done.
- Serve with rice, garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.