Honey Glazed Energy Bars
Happy Mother’s Day! Cheers to all the moms and the moms to be!
This is for all those times when all we need is a quick boost of energy (or maybe a nice bottle of wine). An easy peasy healthy recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups large oats
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut shredded (unsweetened or sweetened)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- Line 8"x 8"pan with parchment paper.
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the egg and milk in a bowl and stir. Then, pour into the oat mixture. Stir until well combined .
- Place in a 8"x8" square pan.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Let it cool, then cut into bars.
- Drizzle some honey for extra sweetness!
For more delicious recipes, please visit www.TheSweetEdge.com
© 2016 The Sweet Edge