How To Make a Mochaccino Icebox Cake
For anyone who loves chocolate and coffee, here’s a Mochaccino Icebox Cake. An absolutely quick and easy recipe that requires no baking. If you like Tiramisu, you might want to give this a try too. It’s basically the same great flavours with the addition of chocolate – what’s not to love?!
I’ve included a video, for inspiration!
- 56 pieces small ladyfingers
- 450 ml whipping cream
- 2 bricks philadephia cheese
- 2 tbp instant coffee/espresso
- 1 cup sugar
- 250 grams ChipIt Dark Chocolate, melted
- Whip together: cream cheese, whipping/heavy cream, sugar and instant coffee
- Melt chocolate and let it cool
- Make the base of the cake with ladyfingers. Layer it with: melted chocolate then whipped cream.
- Make three layers of the ladyfingers, melted chocolate and whipped cream.
- Top it with chocolate, if desired. Refrigerate overnight.
- Take the cake out of the fridge. Release from the springform pan.
- Line the edges of the cake with ladyfingers. Serve and enjoy!