Hi everyone! Have you heard of freakshakes? It’s a new twist on milkshakes and they’re totally crazy!
You can make these at home and it’s really quite easy to create. Pile on your favourite sweets like cotton candy, a slice of cake, cupcake, cookies, chocolate bar – go crazy with it. Whether those are homemade or store bought – that’s totally okay. As for the milkshake, only two things you’d need for a basic milkshake: vanilla or chocolate ice cream and milk.
Here’s a video on how I made these freakshakes! Enjoy!
Make Your Own Freakshakes
You can pile your freakshakes with your own favourite sweets.
- Funnelcake Freakshake:
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- whipped cream
- mini m&m’s
- funnelcake (replace it with a doughnut or a cupake)
- chocolate covered pretzels
- white chocolate funfetti bark (replace with a cookies and cream chocolate bar)
- Brownie S’mores Freakshake:
- ½ cup melted chocolate
- whipped cream
- Brownie s’mores (basically a brownie topped with marshmallow then broiled)
- 1 pack Twix
- For the Milkshake:
- Tools Needed: Blender
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups milk
- Start by preparing the mason jars. Take spoonfuls of melted chocolate and slather it inside the mason jar, add another spoonful and spread on the rim of the jar. Do the same for the caramel sauce with the other mason jar. Place m&m's in a bowl. Dip the jar with caramel (or both). Set these aside.
- Make the milkshake. Use a blender to blend both ingredients for a minute
- Pour the milkshake in the prepared mason jars.
- Begin Dress up your freakshakes.
- For the brownie s’mores freakshake: first add the whipped cream, followed by the brownie smore’s, then add a couple of Twix.
- For the funnelcake freakshakes: add whipped cream, then place funnelcake on top, add the chocolate covered pretzel then chocolate funfetti bark.
Why hello there, thanks for visiting The Sweet Edge!
Please check out more fun stuff from The Sweet Edge on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me for questions, comments and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org