If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make some perfectly crispy chicken wings, you just can’t go wrong with Ninja’s AF101 Air Fryer. With a 4 quart ceramic non-stick basket and crisper plate, you’ll have up to two pounds of delicious chicken wings in no time! Check out my air fryer chicken wings recipe!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
INGREDIENTS FOR AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
2 lbs chicken wings
1 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoons kosher salt
1 teaspoons black pepper
METHOD FOR AIR FRYER CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
- Insert the crisper plate in the basket, then put the basket in the air fryer. Preheat your air fryer to 390°F for 3 minutes.
- Toss chicken wings with oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Once preheating is complete, place chicken wings on crisper plate and put the basket back in the air fryer. Set temperature to 390°F for 24 minutes.
- Pause the air fryer at the 12 minute mark, then toss the chicken wings with tongs. Put the basket back in the air fryer then resume cooking.
- When cooking is finished, toss chicken wings with your flavouring of choice. Serve and enjoy!
Why hello there, thanks for visiting The Sweet Edge!
I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me for questions, comments and suggestions at [email protected]